Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Shoe booties

As my favorite online shopping websites are starting to update with the new fall lines, I can't help myself but look at this winter must haves. On my list for the coming season are shoe booties. I found these Moschino Cheap & Chic at http://www.shopbop.com/ but I'm not sure I like them too much. I can't decide whether the red zip is either cute or just tacky, and I have never worn shoes with a 4.5" (12cm) heel. But I like that they are so simple. No platform, the heel's not too thin nor too large, no screaming decorations ... nice and simple, no statement. I don't need them to be. Just shoe booties that make you tall, but don't draw the attention and don't mess up your jeans. I hate boots that are too tight to tuck your jeans into, or to large or long to put under your jeans, looking all wrinkled. I'm gonna keep looking.

No comments: