Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The September Issue


Every person who claims to be into fashion, should have seen The September Issue. And I did, finally. I liked it very much, but I understand why it got some negative critiques. I found it all extremely interesting to watch, but it indeed stays rather superficial. You don't get in very deep. Yes, we get some of the cruel slashings of Anna, we get interviews with Grace and André Leon, but that's it really. An interesting but vague impression of life at Vogue would be a better name to call this documentary. A+ material for fashion lovers like myself who just want to know that little bit more. I love Anna, she is a genius.

1 comment:

Ms.Brigitte said...

I haven't watched it yet, but I wanna. I'm kinda curious.

- B
styleofsequins.blogspot.com