Monday, February 1, 2010

Shop P&V


Hello again, I'm sorry for the radio silence of the last couple of days. I had reached the limit of my internet provider and I had so little speed I lost my mind so I stayed away from internet for a few days. Now, I've been working on a project. Soon I will be opening a new blog to shop my closet. I have seperated a big pile of clothes I never wear, and maybe you guys can do something fashionable with them for really low prices. Brands include H&M, Calvin Klein Jeans, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Diesel, Mango, Levi's, Zara, Michael Kors etc. I also have a lot of never used Estée Lauder beauty products.
My father left for London and he took the camera with him, so I will have to wait a little while longer, I suppose shoppoiseandvogue will be up this weekend. I also want to show you my new dark blue trench coat from G-Star then, so Burberry, I love it. xoxo Astrid

No comments: