Friday, April 16, 2010

Heidi's creepy surgery



STEP 1

STEP 2

Oh my God. I don't usually post celebrity gossip crap but this I just had to share. I was watching the trailer of the last season of The Hills, and I was SHOCKED when I saw Heidi's face. I immediately thought of Donatella Versace. I mean, we all know that Heidi went from sweet Laguna darling to real California Bimbo (horseface, and those boobs, eew..) halfway through the series, but that was nothing until this. It's sad to see someone really addicted to plastic surgery. She is in her twenties, and she has had her eyebrows pulled back. What is that all about? You see older women making huge mistakes trying desperately to look younger, but she is young, so why mess up your face like that? May we all see this as an example; when you've crossed the line like this, there is no way back. May nobody have such a deranged self image you'd do something like this.

2 comments:

Chelsea Finn said...

oh my goodness! that is such a shame! I dont no why young people have to get plastic surgery like that. :/

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more. I feel really sad for her.

http://crisgomez85.blogspot.com/