Friday, April 9, 2010

LOST: Tiffany key!!!!

I just got back from my boyfriend's place (whose family is away till tomorrow) where I have spent the last five days. That's why there haven't been any posts :).
Anyway, Tuesday we went shopping. I was trying on a sweater at Zara, and at the cash registers I pulled it over my head again, Tiffany Key included ... I didn't hear nor see it fall ... :'( we left Zara and went outside. By the time I realised my necklace was missing and we had runned back, it was already gone ... :'(. I cried so hard. Therefore, I am asking you, my readers, have you, or anyone of your friends, seen and/or taken it? I am rewarding whoever returns it with €100. It was Tuesday, April 6th, in the Zara on the Meir in Antwerp. Please I am asking you, if you know anything about it, please contact me. It is the exact same key as in the picture, a silver trefoil one with a very long oval link chain on it. Thank you.
Astrid.

No comments: