Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oversized à la Olsen









Style investment: the oversized tee.
I know this trend has been on for longer as today, but maybe there are more of you who have difficulties changing from the fitted tshirt to the oversized one. I myself have always worn very fitted, bodyconscious tees, because I thought it was the only thing that made me look slim. I want to take the plunge now and invest in some seriously oversized basics. They can take your look from casual but interesting to chique but with an edge. Mary-Kate and Ashley demonstrate as always very well. Preferably wear them in white/grey/black colours and with a deep v-neck and add lots of statement jewelry.
Budget-friendly: ASOS and American Apparel, or just buy a boy's tee.
More high-end: Kain, T by Alexander Wang, Bassike, Splendid, Rick Owens.

No comments: