Saturday, May 15, 2010

Shopping

I didn't have school yesterday so I went for a more elaborate shopping trip with my mother, which was so much fun. And look what I got! At first we were at Zara because I had had my eye on this sweatshirt-fabric blazer, but of course they didn't have an XS and the S was flopping around my shoulders like a sail in the wind. But then we went to BCBG and there my mother found this! The perfect sweatshirt-fabric blazer that fits like a glove and has a very special, draped back. I love it so much! And luckily the temperatures will be rising again so I will be able to wear it very soon!



I also got a Superdry hoodie (just to keep me warm) and a great grey leopard printed scarf from the loveliest second hand vintage designer store I have ever seen: Jutka & Riska.

Jutka & Riska
Nationalestraat 87
2000 Antwerp

1 comment:

Barb said...

nice jacket=)